Access Granted... Welcome !
Choose your VPN
Stay in touch on touch on Telegram to be amongst the first to receive information about new app releases, updates, special offers and discounts.
You've been invited to NodeVPN Free Early Access
The long awaited NodeVPN app is finally here. We would like to invite you to use the VPN apps for free!
NodeVPN is the revolutionary new app that secures your data and devices whilst making your whole internet more sustainable. With 200% carbon offsetting of the average internet user’s emissions, users can feel fantastic about helping to reduce the 3.7% of global carbon emissions currently caused by the internet.
Our VPN protocol is faster, more reliable and stealthier than your average VPN. By masking your traffic as standard SSL encryption, it’s harder to block or filter the connection by evading even being detected as VPN protected traffic.
We are launching our beta apps for Android and iOS now, with MacOS, Windows, Linux and others to follow soon after.
Please note: There will be no carbon offsetting during beta. Beta users are helping us to test the apps in a variety of scenarios and provide feedback that will prepare us for the launch of the premium service, at which point every user will become 200% carbon negative.
For more info please visit the green vpn page.
Support, Feedback & Bug Reporting
As valued beta testers, we kindly ask you to talk to us about anything you think we need to know. When we launch our premium service, our beta testers will be awarded a discount coupon for being early supporters of the project.
Please do get in touch via one of the following methods, however logging a support ticket is preferred if you need help. This will enable us to track your issues and communicate more easily.
(We need your help please)
The whole point of Beta is for us to improve the entire experience for our paying customers once we launch our premium service. We hope you find the apps to be of sufficient quality to be useful. However there is always room for improvement.
We would be very grateful for any feedback in relation to:
- The apps and the user interface.
- The signup process and flow from start to finish.
- Any confusion along the way.
- If you had questions, problems or contact with support, how did we do?
- The website, branding, content and marketing.
- How you are using NodeVPN?
- Would you be likely to become a subscriber?
iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Open this TESTFLIGHT link.
- Follow Testflight link above and download, install and run the Apple Testflight app.
- Download NodeVPN app from TestFlight.
- Create an account and login.
- Select your gateway, it will ask you to subscribe
- Choose a plan [No payment will be taken]
- Re-select your gateway and connect!
- (Be sure to add the NodeVPN widget feature to your side-screen which can be useful for monitoring your connection)
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
We have apps in development for other operating systems and environments. More information coming soon.
Free Beta accounts are limited
Due to the freemium nature of beta, we are limited in terms of how many users we can provide a service for without reducing the quality of the experience.
Therefore we have decided to limit the free beta user numbers. Although we may expand the limit, new registrations will be exclusive via invitation only and accounts are created on a first come, first served basis.
Thank you for your understanding.
Guidelines for Using NodeVPN
For the most part, using NodeVPN should be pretty simple. However, if you are new to VPNs you might want to pay attention to certain things. Here is a basic guide for connecting and checking connection.
1. Download & Register an Account
Please download your app of choice in the “Choose your VPN” section above. Follow the instructions in the “Installation” section. Then follow the onscreen instructions in the app.
2. Connect to a VPN Gateway Server Location
After registering, login to the app. You will be presented with a list of VPN gateway server locations. Depending on your needs, choose one and tap it. Wait for a moment while it connects. When it has connected, your new current location will be displayed along with a timer and a disconnect button.
3. Check your Connection
When using a VPN, you might want to check your connection, IP address, and location. Please try the following service:
UTRACE.ME is third party service we like for checking your IP address. Try using it before and after connecting to see NodeVPN in action for yourself.
You can also try Googling “What is my IP Address” for a second opinion.
4. Monitoring and Maintaining your Connection
To connect to NodeVPN you will first need an active internet connection. If that connection changes, you break your connection to NodeVPN and will have to reconnect. The situations you might encounter that break your internet connection include (but are not limited to)
- When you move out of WiFi range and automatically connect to 5G/4G/3G.
- When you have an active connection to NodeVPN via 5G/4G/3G and connect to Wifi.
- When you reboot your WiFi router.
- When you lose signal to the internet all together.
Try to maintain a stable connection to the internet to avoid disconnecting to your VPN gateway. With a stable internet connection, your VPN should remain active until you close the app or reboot your device.
- From time to time we need to do housekeeping on our gateways and may need to reboot them. This will temporarily disconnect users on that gateway. We try to keep this to an absolute minimum but is necessary from time to time when we apply upgrades and security patches, or introduce new features.
5. Which VPN Gateway should I use?
This is a matter of choice, but there are a number of factors that may help you decide. Firstly, what are you trying to accomplish?
- If you want added privacy but with as fast a connection as possible, choose one from your region or as close as possible.
- If you want to view content and the internet as it appears in a certain region, for example, if you are travelling and trying to get the same experience as back home, you can choose the server from your home country.
Thank you for considering NodeVPN
It has been quite the journey to get to this point. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for testing NodeVPN and look forward to hearing from you. In the mean time, we hope you enjoy using the app and would like to encourage you to find out more about NodeVPN via the rest of the website.