- A cookie is a very small text document or a piece of code, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, the server computer that hosts the website you want to access asks your computer or mobile device for permission to store this file (or similar technologies such as web beacons) on your computer or mobile device and access information from it. Information gathered through cookies or similar technologies may include the date and time of visits and how you are using the Website.
- Cookies are used by us as part of the Website. The Company’s Website also uses third party cookies for analytics. Further information about these cookies is set out below.
What happens when you block cookies
In order to use some parts of the Website your web browser will need to accept cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of the Website may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or some parts of the Website.
What the company does with cookies
- The Company uses Necessary cookies which are absolutely essential for the Website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. These cookies are always enabled.
- The Company also uses Functional cookies which help you perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- The Company may also use Performance cookies to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for visitors.
- The Company uses “analytics” cookies. These, along with other information, allow the Company to calculate the aggregate number of people using the Website and which features of the website are most popular (number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.).
- The Company may use Advertisement cookies to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- The Company may use ‘’Other’’ uncategorized cookies which have not been classified into a category as yet.
The list below sets out more information about the cookies used on the Website and the purposes for which they are used.
- cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics (duration: 11 months)
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category, ‘’Analytics’’.
- cookielawinfo-checbox-functional (duration: 11 months)
The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category, ‘’Functional’’.
- cookielawinfo-checbox-others (duration: 11 months)
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other’’.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary (duration: 11 months)
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance (duration: 11 months)
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
- viewed_cookie_policy (duration: 11 months)