NodeVPN Internal Environmental Policy
NodeVPN Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment, via the following environmental initiatives as an integral part of our internal policies:
- Utilising green powered data centres, where possible.
- Use an accredited program to offset any greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities, offsetting 500% of any estimated internal additional emissions from operations at the company level.
- Using refurbished hardware, whenever possible.
- Supporting relevant and inspiring organisations pursuing sustainability and other environmental initiatives.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
NodeVPN accepts responsibility for any harmful effects its operations have on both the environment and is committed to eliminating them. NodeVPN will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement. NodeVPN will comply with all relevant environmental legislation. NodeVPN will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving performance. NodeVPN will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers as well as lead the way with extending carbon offsetting on behalf of customers also.
CEO & Founder